Robinhood for PC is an investment platform for investing in stocks, options, and funds. You can also buy and sell crypto like Bitcoin and Dogecoin with Robinhood Crypto.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Robinhood
- 2 Main Features
- 3 How to Install Robinhood for PC?
- 4 System Requirements of Bluestacks
- 5 Installation steps of Robinhood for PC Using Bluestacks
- 6 Rating of Robinhood
- 7 Best Alternatives of Robinhood
- 8 Review
Robinhood is an investment platform where you can invest in stocks, options, and funds. If you are a fan of cryptocurrency, you can also use Robinhood for PC to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin. It allows customization of news and notification in the application where you can set up customized news and notifications to stay on top of your assets as casually or as relentlessly as you like.
Robinhood has great tools and services to empower investors like you to participate in the financial market. It will enable you to learn how to invest and trade smarter and get in-depth financial info in lingo that makes sense. This application is really easy-to-use and easy-to-learn so no need to worry if you have no prior knowledge of this field.
This application provides you all the trading tools so before you buy funds, cryptocurrency, or other investment options, you can access real-time market data, read relevant news, and get notified about important events to manage your portfolio. This is a really good feature as it reduces the risk factor.
If you have no prior knowledge of finance, you need not worry because this application will help you understand financial markets so you can invest in the stock market and buy funds, shares, and options, all commission-free.
Stocks, Funds & Crypto
With Robinhood for PC, you can invest not only in stocks, funds, and options but also buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dogecoin with Robinhood Crypto.
Safe and Secure
All your belongings are kept safe and secure with Robinhood for PC, as it uses cutting-edge security measures to help protect investor assets and personal information. Never worry about breaching your security with Robinhood.
Not only investing money with Robinhood, but you can also earn money with competitive interest on your uninvested cash and get more flexibility with your brokerage account. To earn more money with your money in hand, in simple words invest in the stock market and earn money on your uninvested cash.
How to Install Robinhood for PC?
If you are looking to install the Android application of Robinhood for PC, you will need to install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player on your PC. It is however, it is accessible through their website as well. Most people are more comfortable with using the Android application. This is the reason it is recommended to use Robinhood on PC.
With the help of Bluestacks, you can install many other Android applications of the same category like Binance, Binomo, and Stock Market Simulator on your PC. Bluestacks is a heavy application and you need to have a look at the system requirements of Bluestacks.
System Requirements of Bluestacks
- The operating system should be at least Microsoft Windows 7.
- It should be equipped with at least Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- It requires at least 5GB of free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
- The operating system should be Microsoft Windows 10.
- Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score greater than 1000.
- Intel, Nvidia., or ATI dedicated controller with PassMark score greater than or equal to 750.
- RAM should be 8GB or higher
- 5GB free space in SSD, Fusion, or Hybrid Drives.
- Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
Installation steps of Robinhood for PC Using Bluestacks
- Run the installed emulator.
- Then open the Google Play Store, and log in using your Gmail ID.
- Then write Robinhood in the search bar, and open it.
- Click install and wait for the installation to finish.
- Go to your home screen, and you can see Robinhood for PC installed.
- Launch it and you can start investing or learning to invest right away.
Rating of Robinhood
Best Alternatives of Robinhood
- TM Ameritrade
Robinhood is not a bad place for investing in stocks, options, funds, and crypto. The main reason for the low rating in the Google Play Store is the lack of customer support and this is the part that needs improvement. If the support is made robust, then this will turn out to be a really good investing platform. I will recommend using it only when all the issues are resolved, but you can use the application before investing your money. So, just for learning purposes, install Robinhood for PC but don’t invest.