SEC Network is not available in Amazon App Store
- Download the ESPN app on Firestick to stream SEC Network content.
- Install ESPN: Tap Find → Click Search → Type ESPN → Select the app → Click Get → Open ESPN → Watch SEC Network
- Try installing other streaming apps like Hulu, Sling TV, fuboTV, and DirecTV Stream to watch SEC Network on Firestick.
Table of Contents
SEC Network is a dedicated sports channel owned by ESPN network and is a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company and Hearst Communication. You can watch different sports including Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Golf, Football, and much more.
With SEC Network, you can stream content 24/7 in HD quality video. You can access it with a valid cable TV provider subscription. Other than this, you can also access it on streaming services like Sling TV, Hulu TV, and AT&T TV even without cable. You can also access the content of SEC Network on Firestick with the help of the ESPN application because SEC Network doesn’t have an application for Amazon Firestick.
How to watch SEC Network on Firestick
Unfortunately, the SEC Network app is not available on the Amazon Firestick so we will use ESPN on Firestick to watch SEC Network content. This is not jailbreaking but a legal way to watch the content of SEC Network on Firestick using the ESPN application.
- Turn on your Firestick connected TV and on your home screen go to “Find” and then tap on the search button.
- Write ESPN in the search bar and press “OK” to initiate a search.
- Choose the ESPN App from the search results.
- Once you open the ESPN app, a description page will appear.
- Click the Get or Install button and wait for the installation to finish.
- Open the ESPN app under the “Your Apps and Channels” section.
- Now click on Settings on top of the screen in order to activate the ESPN channel.
- Go to Provider Account –> Watch Live TV —> Activate Live TV and you will get the activation code.
- Visit the official website of ESPN and enter the code that appeared on Firestick.
- Once you enter the code, tap on the Continue button.
- Right next to it, choose your TV provider in order to verify your account.
- Once you are logged in successfully, select SEC Content on ESPN and finally, you will be able to watch SEC Network on Firestick.
Check out: How to install Fox Now on Firestick & How to install Apollo Group TV on Firestick
Alternate ways to Watch SEC Network on Firestick without Cable
You can watch SEC Network on Firestick using Fubo TV which will cost you around $64.99/Month and you can also have a one-week free trial. With Fubo TV, you can stream more than 90 different channels including Hallmark, HGTV, TLC, Travel Channel, USA Network, FX, FXX, and more. Initially, you get 250 hours of DVR storage that you can extend up to 1000 hours.
With the Sling TV Orange Sports Extra Package, you will get SEC Network and it will cost you around $46/Month. Not only SEC Network, you will also get other channels like NT, TLC, Freeform, Disney Channel, E!, Investigation Discovery, and more. The problem with this package of Sling TV is, that you can stream only on one device at a time.
With the choice package of AT&T TV, you will get SEC Network for free. However, the Choice Package will cost you $84.99/Month. In addition to SEC Network, you also get more than 65 channels with this package. 20 hours of DVR storage is also a part of this plan.
Hulu+ Live TV
You will get SEC Network with Hulu‘s package that costs something around $64.99/Month. Additionally, you will also get a one-week free trial. In this package, you will have more than 70 channels including Cartoon Network, CNN, Food Network, Fox News, and more.
SEC Network is a famous streaming platform among sports lovers. You can watch the content of SEC Network on Firestick with the help of the ESPN application by installing ESPN on Firestick. Once ESPN is installed, you can easily access SEC Network’s content on your Amazon Firestick.
If you have any queries about How to watch SEC Network on Firestick, you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I stream SEC Network?
Yes, you can stream SEC Network on many platforms including iOS, Amazon Firestick, Apple TV, Android, and Roku.
2. What streaming service has SEC Network?
You can watch SEC Network on Amazon Firestick using any of the mentioned platforms including fuboTV, Sling TV, Hulu With Live TV, DirecTV Stream, or YouTube TV.