ShareMe for PC is an ad-free P2P file transfer tool that works without connecting to the internet and has amazing file transfer speed as compared to Bluetooth.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is ShareMe?
- 2 Interesting Features of ShareMe
- 3 Can I install ShareMe for PC?
- 4 Using Bluestacks to install ShareMe on PC
- 5 Installation steps of ShareMe for PC
- 6 Rating of ShareMe
- 7 Similar Apps
- 8 Review
ShareMe for PC is an ad-free P2P file transfer tool that works without connecting to the internet and has amazing file transfer speed as compared to Bluetooth. There are very interesting features in ShareMe applications, some of which includes sharing the big file, you can share any extension file, all files being categorized upon reception, and more.
ShareMe comes built-in in all the Mi devices, but you can also install it on any other Android devices like Samsung, Oppo, OnePlus, Vivo, LG, RealMe, and more. It transfers files really fast, an estimated 200 times faster than Bluetooth. It is probably the only Ad-Free file transfer tool on market. Simply UI makes you feel comfortable. It comes with the support of multiple languages that include Chinese, English, Español, Português, ру́сский язы́к, українська мова, Tiếng Việt.
No File Extension Restriction
With ShareMe for PC, you have the freedom to send any file to other devices. You can quickly share images, videos, music, apps, and files between mobile devices anytime and anywhere you want, you can share it all.
If you don’t have an internet connection, it is totally fine because with ShareMe you can transfer files without using mobile data or connecting to the network at all. It is completely free of network connection and also free of mobile data.
ShareMe has a pretty simple, clean, and user-friendly transfer files interface. Once you are done with the transfer, all the files are sorted into categories like music, apps, images, and more, which makes them easy to find and share.
Resume Interrupted Transfers
Now share without any worries of interruption. You don’t have to worry if your transfer got interrupted due to a sudden error. This application allows you to resume it with a simple tap without starting over.
All Android Devices Supported
With ShareMe all Android devices are supported. You can use the preinstalled version of ShareMe on Mi Devices or simply download the app from Google Play and you will enjoy all the same features.
Yes, you can install ShareMe for PC with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks. First, you will need to download and install Blustacks, and then you will be able to install ShareMe for PC. Below are the system requirements that you need to fulfill before installing Bluestacks.
After you have installed Bluestacks, you can install any other Android applications like ShareMi, and games like Arena of Valor on your PC.
We will be using the Bluestacks emulator to install ShareMe for PC. First, we will know all the system requirements and then will know about the installation steps. So let’s get started with it.
System Requirements for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Intel or AMD Processor Dual Core Processor.
- At least 2GB of RAM.
- Minimum of 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
Download Offline Installer
- Visit the download page on the official website of Bluestacks.
- Select your current operating system, either 32 or 64-bit, and your required Android architecture.
- Click on the download button, and the offline installer will download soon.
- Then run the offline installer, and it will automatically start downloading the Bluestacks.
- Once the file is downloaded, run it and install it on your PC.
- Launch the Android emulator on your PC.
- Sign in to the Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Then go to the search bar, and write ShareMe.
- Click install, and wait for a while.
- Go to your home screen, and you can see ShareMe for PC installed.
- Launch ShareMe and start using it.
ShareMe has a rating of 4.6 in the Google Play Store.
- Easy Share
ShareMe is a great application for file transferring across Android devices. It has a very good speed of file sharing. It also comes with a built-in file manager, that categorizes your files after they are received. Install ShareMe and enjoy fast-speed sharing of files. As per the developers, the privacy and security of users are of the utmost importance to them. With its cutting-edge technology, it is ensured that you enjoy a highly secure and seamless experience.