About Spectrum TV
Table of Contents
- 1 About Spectrum TV
- 2 Spectrum TV Subscription Plans
- 3 How to download Spectrum TV App on Philips Smart TV?
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Spectrum TV App is an online streaming platform where you can watch tons of movies, TV shows, and movies on demand. With Spectrum TV App, you can also stream live TV anywhere if you have a connection. This app offers amazing features like it allows you to create a personalized guide by setting your favorite channels.
You can either search by title, network, actor, or sports team within the Spectrum TV App. It also offers optional DVR services that give you the freedom of recording your favorite TV shows and movies so that you can watch them offline. One of the most amazing features of Spectrum TV is its parental control. Turn on parental controls and set a PIN to block shows by channel or rating. The blocks you set apply across each device in your household.
You can install Spectrum TV App on PC, it is also compatible with streaming devices like Chromecast, and also you can install Spectrum TV App on Philips Smart TV.
Spectrum TV Subscription Plans
Spectrum TV is a paid subscription service that offers three plans at different prices. For subscription plan details, see the below table.
|Spectrum TV Select||$49.99/Month|
|Spectrum TV Silver||$79.99/Month|
|Spectrum TV Gold||$99.99/Month|
How to download Spectrum TV App on Philips Smart TV?
Unfortunately, Spectrum TV App is not compatible with Philips Smart TV, so you can’t directly download it. Besides, you can use other tweaks to watch the Spectrum TV App on Philips Smart TV. Below are a few methods that you can use to watch the Spectrum TV App on Philips Smart TV.
Watch Spectrum TV App on Philips Smart TV using Casting
This is one of the easiest ways to get Spectrum TV App on Philips Smart TV and we will use Chromecast for this purpose just like we used to stream Spectrum TV App on Vizio Smart TV. We will also need a smartphone to cast the Spectrum TV App on Philips Smart TV using Chromecast.
- Download the Spectrum TV App on your smartphone. If you have an Android smartphone you can download it from Google Play Store and if you have iPhone you can download it from Apple App Store.
- Now connect your Chromecast with your Philips Smart TV. If your Philips TV has a built-in Chromecast feature, then you don’t need Chromecast. Skip this step and move ahead to the next one.
- Connect your smartphone and Chromecast or Philips Smart TV (with built-in Chromecast) to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Spectrum TV App on your smartphone and then click on the Chromecast icon.
- You will see a list of available Chromecast devices, choose your own device.
- Once you select your Chromecast device, open any content that you love on your smartphone’s Spectrum TV App and it will display on your Philips Smart TV.
Spectrum TV App on Philips Smart TV using Other Devices
If you don’t have a Chromecast streaming device or your Philips Smart TV doesn’t come with a built-in Chromecast feature or don’t want to use Spectrum TV App Chromecast method, you can also use your Xbox or Apple TV to watch Spectrum TV on Philips Smart TV. In this section, I will show you “How to watch Spectrum TV on Philips Smart TV” using these two devices.
- Connect your Xbox console to your Philips Smart TV. Keep in mind that with Xbox, you must use the internet modem linked with your Spectrum account.
- Now navigate to the Store and look for Spectrum TV App.
- Once you find Spectrum TV App, click on get.
- Wait for some time until the app is installed.
Using Apple TV
- Connect your Apple TV box to your Philips Smart TV.
- Set up a Wi-Fi connection and then navigate to App Store.
- Look for the Spectrum TV App, and once you find it click on install.
- Wait for the installation and once installed, open the app on your Apple TV.
- Sign in using your credentials and stream any content you want and it will be displayed on Philips Smart TV.
Screenshot Courtesy: Techrark
This is “How to watch Spectrum TV on Philips Smart TV” even if it is not available to directly install on your TV. Spectrum TV is a very famous streaming platform and you will get tons of entertainment stuff with Spectrum TV. It is also compatible with streaming devices like Chromecast and you can easily Chromecast Spectrum TV.
I hope this tutorial is helpful and if you have any queries regarding ” How to watch Spectrum TV on Philips Smart TV “, you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch Spectrum TV without a cable box?
Yes, you can. With a smart TV or streaming device like Chromecast or Apple TV box, you can watch Spectrum TV.
How do I get the spectrum app on my smart TV?
Look for the model of your Smart TV, the majority of the latest smart TVs support Spectrum TV like Samsung Smart TV. If your TV doesn’t support Spectrum TV, you will need to Spectrum TV App Chromecast.