Survival Simulator for PC puts you in the forest full of weird animals and players with mostly hostile and ruthless where you have to find shelter for yourself and survive the whole situation.
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of Survival Simulator
- 2 Key Features of Survival Simulator
- 3 How can I install Survival Simulator on PC?
- 4 Installing Bluestacks on Windows
- 5 Installation Steps of Survival Simulator for PC using Bluestacks
- 6 Rating of Survival Simulator
- 7 Alternatives of Survival Simulator for PC
- 8 Review
Overview of Survival Simulator
Survival Simulator for PC is a great adventure game where you have to survive in a forest without anything. The forest will be full of animals and other players as well. Every player will be looking for their survival, and this is what makes this game more interesting. It has awesome realistic graphics that give you the feeling of the pure survival game.
You have to explore the environment, find a place for your camp, gather resources for crafting, defend yourself, improve your weapons and tools. With all these constraints, Survival Simulator for PC makes playing very interesting. I will guide you on how you can install Survival Simulator for PC so that you can play this amazing game on a bigger screen.
Key Features of Survival Simulator
- It has a multiplayer mode where you can create your own server or join another one. It will let you make everything on your own or build a like-minded team. It is up to you to decide as the goal is to survive in any situation.
- This game comes with realistic graphics. You can feel the pure survival game. Be ready to face many challenges while the other players you will encounter will make it really difficult.
- It has a wide variety of tools and weapons that includes ax, rifle, shotgun, and more.
- The whole story revolves around gathering resources like logs, stone, ore, and anything that you think can be useful in surviving.
- In order to live, you have to hunt animals to feed yourself.
- Not only just feeding, but you also need some shelter for which you will need building and crafting systems.
How can I install Survival Simulator on PC?
You can install Survive Simulator for PC with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player. Either one will do the job for you. Installation steps of Bluestacks are mentioned below which you should follow, and then run Survival Simulator on PC.
Once you install Bluestacks on Windows or macOS, you can play any other Android games like Offroad Outlaws, Arena of Valor, Free Fire, and more. Before installing Bluestacks, you first need to check the system requirements that you can see below.
Installing Bluestacks on Windows
- You need to have Microsoft Windows 10.
- Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score should be greater than 1000.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark score should be greater than 750.
- You need to ensure that virtualization is enabled on your PC/Laptop.
- It is recommended to have 8GB RAM or higher.
- 5 GB of space in the SSD is enough.
- Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- You can also install BlueStacks even if you have a virtual machine such as Microsoft Virtual PC, VMWare Workstation, or Oracle Virtualbox, installed on the same PC.
- You need to go to the official website of Bluestacks.
- Then look for the appropriate Operating System and right Android architecture.
- After that, click on the download button.
- The offline installer will download in a while, then run it.
- Once you run the offline installer, Bluestacks will start downloading.
Installation Steps of Survival Simulator for PC using Bluestacks
- Run the Bluestacks emulator.
- Sign in to the Google Play Store.
- Write Survival Simulator in the search bar.
- Select Survival Simulator, and click install.
- Wait for a moment, Survival Simulator for PC will install.
- Launch the game, and enjoy.
Rating of Survival Simulator
Alternatives of Survival Simulator for PC
- Survival Island
- Survival Adventure
- Ocean Survival
- Westland Survival
This game is going to be the number one choice for all adventure game lovers. The reason is, you have to do everything on your own. You have to collect your resources, build your camp, look for weapons, and everything. You can play in multiplayer mode as well in the Survival Simulator for PC. Once you die in the game, you can get your stuff back, and this is really sad.