Tachyon VPN for PC is driven by all global users and powered by the unique Tachyon Protocol that allows you to surf the internet with full privacy. It also offers the wallet service inside Tachyon VPN so that you can manage your IPX and other assets easily.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Tachyon VPN?
- 2 Features of Tachyon VPN
- 3 Install Tachyon VPN fro PC
- 4 System Requirements of Bluestacks
- 5 Installing Bluestacks on PC
- 6 Steps of installation of Tachyon VPN for PC using Bluestacks
- 7 Alternatives of Tachyon VPN
- 8 Rating
- 9 Conclusion
What is Tachyon VPN?
With Tachyon VPN for PC, everyone can create an IPX Wallet and join without limitations.
The Tachyon VPN is driven by all global users and powered by the unique Tachyon Protocol that allows you to surf the internet with full privacy. It also offers the wallet service inside Tachyon VPN so that you can manage your IPX and other assets easily.
You can add your very own trusted server as well by accessing the Tachyon Node Manager to create servers also called nodes. Every trusted server will have a unique Tachyon key. With which, you can add servers you really trust. Its a really an outstanding feature of Tachyon VPN. You can access all the blocked sites and apps in your region.
Features of Tachyon VPN
No Central Servers
Tachyon VPN acts as a platform instead of a central service provider. All servers you connect to will come from other global users which are distributed around the world and operated by different people. Since there is no centralized server to relay information, there is no possibility of data-logging in a single repository making it even more secure, which means no one can collect your privacy and sell your personal information when central servers are removed.
Unique Protocol Simulation
With the unique protocol simulation, Tachyon VPN for PC guarantees that the real content of the communication is concealed and in order to avoid information unwarranted interception and exposure. This VPN also fools the third-party applications into letting users’ data flow unhindered by simulating other protocols to mislead the stealers.
Add Your Trusted Servers
With its trusted servers, features all users can use Tachyon Node Manager to create servers(nodes) in Tachyon VPN with simple steps. Each and every server will have a unique Tachyon key and with that key, you can add servers you really trust and need. It enables you to own a customized VPN that satisfies all your needs.
Easy to Use
Even though this VPN has amazing features yet is so simple to use and user-friendly. You can enjoy it with some easy steps with more security, privacy, and the fastest speed.
Install Tachyon VPN fro PC
Tachyon VPN has a standalone application for macOS that you can download here, but if you are a Windows user, you won’t be able to install it on your PC. If you are looking to install Tachyon VPN for PC, then you will need to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player on your PC. With Bluestacks, you can run the Android version of Tachyon VPN for PC, and it will work perfectly.
With Bluestacks on your PC, you can run many other Android applications like TLS Tunnel VPN, CryptoTab VPN, and more like these by downloading them from the Google Play Store. Let us first check the system requirements of Bluestacks, and then we will go to the installation part.
System Requirements of Bluestacks
- Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Minimum Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- Minimum of 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
- A stable internet connection is required.
Installing Bluestacks on PC
- Go to the official site, and land on the download page.
- On the right, choose the right Windows operating system and desired Android architecture.
- Click on download, and wait for the offline installer to download.
- Once the offline installer is downloaded, run it and it will initiate the Bluestacks file download.
- The Bluestacks file will download in a while, then run it and follow the install wizard.
Steps of installation of Tachyon VPN for PC using Bluestacks
- Once you are done with the installation of Bluestacks.
- Run it and go to the Google Play Store.
- Sign in using your Gmail ID.
- In the search bar, write Tachyon VPN.
- Click to open it and click on install.
- In a while, the installation will finish.
- On your home screen, you can see Tachyon VPN for PC installed.
Alternatives of Tachyon VPN
- MySterium VPN
- Dot VPN
- Kuto VPN
- Today VPN
If you are looking for a customizable VPN then Tachyon VPN for PC is a great choice. It is not only a VPN but it comes with customization features that make it stand-out among the rest of its competitors. It is very easy to use and offers pretty fast internet surfing. Now all users can receive, transfer and manage their IPX and VSYS easily in IPX Wallet on Tachyon VPN for PC.