Table of Contents
TeaTV at a Glance
TeaTV is a platform used for streaming movies and TV shows. The most amazing feature of TeaTV is that it is totally free. You can watch hundreds of thousands of movies for free. It is available for Android, iOS, and Windows PCs.
All the content available in the TeaTV is in HD resolution. Not only this, but you also have the option of adding movies and television shows to a list of favorites so that you can access them whenever you want them. It has an amazingly seamless user interface that makes it easy to use.
Is TeaTV Available for Roku?
Now when you know that TeaTV is available for different platforms like Android and iOS, you might wonder if TeaTV is available for Roku as well. Unfortunately, TeaTV is not available for Roku. TeaTV is not available in the official channel store. You will need to make use of the screen mirror feature to run TeaTV for Roku.
How to Watch TeaTV on Roku
There are only two ways that you can use to watch TeaTV on Roku. The first one is to enable screen mirroring from Windows and Android devices, and the second one is to enable Airplay in order to mirror from Mac.
Change Roku Settings
(1) Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
(2) Select settings from the Roku Home Screen.
(3) Navigate to systems in the settings.
(4) Select the Screen Mirroring tab and click on Enable Screen Mirroring.
(5) Select either Prompt or Always Allow to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
(1) First of all you need to visit the official website of TeaTV, as this application is not available in the Google Playstore.
(2) Next is to make sure that your Roku and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(3) Swipe down the notification panel to tap on the cast option.
(4) Then click the three-doted menu to enable the wireless display.
(5) Out of the list of available Roku devices, select your Roku Device.
(6) Once the prompt appears, click on Start Now.
(7) Once screen mirroring is done, you can now launch any content on your smartphone and it will be displayed on Roku device as well. This is one way of getting TeaTV for Roku.
Using Windows PC
(1) First of all, install the TeaTV app on your Windows PC.
(2) Then check if your PC and Roku are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(3) Click on the notification area in the right lower corner of your screen.
(4) Click on connect in the action center as shown below.
(5) Then choose your own Roku device out of a list of available devices.
(6) Once mirroring is complete, open the TeaTV app on your Windows PC and everything you stream on PC will be streamed on Roku as well. This is yet another method similar to that of Android for getting Teatv on Roku.
With Mac, you need to enable the Airplay feature on your Roku to enable screen mirroring. Keep in mind that this feature is only available in the latest models of Roku.
(1) Turn on your Roku device and then go to settings.
(2) Scroll down until you find Apple Airplay and Homekit in the settings.
(3) Open Apple Airplay and Homekit settings, and then turn on Airplay.
(4) After that, make sure that your Roku and Mac are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(5) On the Mac menu bar, click on the Airplay icon.
(6) Then select Roku Device out of the available device.
(7) The Mac screen will be mirrored on Roku TV.
(8) Now whatever you stream on your Mac will be streamed on Roku as well.
You don’t have to worry if you can’t watch TeaTV on Roku because by applying the above-mentioned method, you can easily mirror the screen. I hope this tutorial is simple and easy to implement but still if you get any issues while mirroring TeaTV on Roku, you can get to us via the comment section.