Table of Contents
- 1 TED Talks
- 2 Features of TED Talks
- 3 How to install TED Talks on Roku
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
TED talks are an abbreviation of Technology Entertainment Design is an American organization founded in 1984 by Richard Saul Wurman and Harry Marks that primarily focuses on a variety of topics ranging from politics, culture, technology, research, science, to humanity. You can download videos or audio of talks for offline playback.
With TED Talks, you can enjoy up to 3,000 TED Talks from remarkable people, by topic and mood, from tech and science to the surprises of your own psychology. All the speakers get around 16-18 minutes to represent his idea. TED Talks is available for free and works well with all compatible devices.
The best part about TED Talks is, it is officially available on Roku. Let me show you how you can install TED Talks on Roku in all possible ways. Let us start with it without wasting any further time. But before starting, make sure that you have signed up for TED Talks so that you can easily log in to your Roku device.
Features of TED Talks
- You can download video or audio of talks for offline playback.
- It allows you to browse the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 100 languages.
- Once you Log in to your TED profile, it will automatically sync saved talks on all devices.
- If you don’t have enough time for watching the whole long talk, you can bookmark it and then watch it later.
- If you can’t decide what to watch, then simple click on “Surprise Me” feature to discover an idea will amaze and inspire
Check Out: How to Get Access to Facetime on Roku & How to Watch YouTube Kids on Roku
How to install TED Talks on Roku
TED is available for smartphones like Android and iOS and you can easily download it from the Google Playstore and Apple app store.
- Turn on your Roku device and then go to home screen.
- Select streaming channels from the home screen.
- Tap on Search Channels.
- Write TED in the search bar.
- Out of the search results, select TED Talks app.
- Then click on “Add Channel” button to install it on your Roku.
- Wait for installation to finish, then launch the app and login using your credentials.
- You can now watch any of your favorite TED Talks on Roku.
Installing TED Talks on Roku from Website
- Open your Google Chrome browser and then visit Roku Channel Store.
- Login to your Roku with your credentials. Make sure that you login with same credentials that you use for Roku TV Device.
- Tap on search bar and then type TED.
- Select TED Talks app from the list and then click “Add Channel” button.
- Finally TED Talks will appear on your streaming device. In case you don’t find it, simply refresh the device.
TED Talks is one of my favorite platforms where you get the most innovative ideas from renowned people all around the world. With TED Talks, you can listen to all episodes of any podcast in the TED Audio Collective, including Work Life with Adam Grant and Body Stuff with Dr. Jen Guther.
If you face any issues while installing TED on Roku, you can reach out to us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you watch TED Talks on Roku?
Yes, you can watch TED Talks on Roku because it is available in the Roku store. Simply download it from the store.
Is TED on Roku free?
Yes, TED on Roku is absolutely free. You can get access to more than 2000 presentations.
Do I need to use Downloader app to watch TED on Roku?
Nope, you don’t need to install the apk file using the downloader app because you can straightaway download it from the Roku app store.