Table of Contents
Teletoon at a Glance
Teletoon is a Canadian cable channel launched in 1997 by Teletoon Canada with the target audience being kids because it mainly streams animated content. Don’t worry if you are not a kid you still can watch Teletoon and enjoy it. It has amazing animated films from all around the world. You can also stream on-demand videos like Tom & Jerry In New York, Craig Of The Creek, Animaniacs, Teen Titans, Power Rangers, Ninjago, Scooby-Doo and Guess Who, Pokemon: Master Journeys, Looney Tunes Cartoons, and more.
The channel streams content in English and French language. With Teletoon, you can all the featured content of Cartoon Network. Currently, this service is only available inside Canada and you can Stream Teletoon for Roku as well. With the help of a VPN like NordVPN, you can access Teletoon on Roku outside Canada as well. You can Set up VPN on Roku in a few steps and you can stream any geo-restricted content on it.
How to stream Teletoon for Roku inside Canada?
- Turn on your Roku TV and take control of your Roku Remote.
- Press the Home button on the Roku Remote.
- Navigate to streaming channels.
- In streaming channels, go to Search Channels.
- Type “Teletoon” in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard, and then select the channel.
- Then tap on the “Add Channel” button.
- Wait for a little until the channel is being added completely.
- After some time, it will be added and you will be asked to confirm by clicking the “OK” message.
How to Stream Teletoon on Roku outside Canada
If you reside outside Canada and want to stream Teletoon for Roku, then you will need a VPN. It is recommended to use a paid VPN to stream Teletoon in a secure way.
- First of all, get a subscription to any VPN service like Nord VPN and install it either on your PC or Laptop.
- Go to Settings, and then Network and Internet Settings.
- Select the Mobile Hotspot menu on the left side of your screen.
- Turn on the “Share my Internet connection with other devices” toggle bar to activate the hotspot.
- Now head to the “Status” tab and then click on “Change Adaptor Settings“.
- You will see the NordVPN adaptor, right-click on it and select properties.
- Go to “Sharing” and enable the “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection” option.
- Select the hotspot you have created, and then tap on the “OK” button in the dropdown menu.
- Now launch the NordVPN and connect it to any server from Canada.
- Visit the Roku Login page and log in using your credentials. Once logged in, set your country Canada and enter any zip code from Canada.
- You need to reset your Roku device and upon configuring, select your location as Canada.
- On your Roku device, go to Settings > Network > Setup connection > Wireless, and then choose the Wi-Fi that has been configured with your Nord VPN.
- Now as you have set up NordVPN and reset your Roku, again go to Streaming channels and then navigate to search channels.
- Type Teletoon in the search bar and then click on Add Channel.
- Wait for a while, and Teletoon for Roku will be added and you can stream it from anywhere in the world.
If you are in Canada then it is pretty straightforward to stream Teletoon for Roku, but if you are outside Canada then you have to use VPN. Setting up a VPN on Roku has many other ways but this one is very easy. You can see the schedule of all the programs that will feature in the present week on their official page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Roku have Teletoon?
Teletoon for Roku is available inside Canada, it is not available outside Canada. To stream Teletoon on Roku outside Canada, you have to use VPN.
Where can I find Teletoon?
You can find Teletoon in the Roku Channel list. If you don’t find you can use the VPN method to install it on Roku.