TikTok is an amazing content creating and video sharing application that is available for a variety of platforms. It has so much content that you will never get bored while using it. You can watch TikTok Videos on Apple TV by using the screen mirroring feature. If you have no idea about How to Watch TikTok on Apple TV, this article is for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 About TikTok
- 2 How to Watch TikTok on Apple TV?
- 3 How to Create TikTok Account?
- 4 Wrapping Up
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
TikTok is a social media application specially built for video sharing. It has so much content that you will never run out of fresh and crispy content. TikTok is a powehouse of entertainment. You can find a new video of your choice just by swiping up or down.
It has tons of amazing filters, special efforts, music, TikTok Duet, and more. It also comes with a built-in editor that allows you to trim, edit, cut, merge, and download videos. If you are a video content creator, then TikTok is heaven for you. It has videos of different categories like comedy, motivation, sports, memes, DIY, gaming, pets, food, and more.
You can watch TikTok Videos on Apple TV as well but since TikTok is not available for Apple TV, so you will use the AirPlay feature to screen mirror your iPhone. Let us dive deep into “How to Watch TikTok Videos on Apple TV” using the screen mirroring feature.
How to Watch TikTok on Apple TV?
- The first and most important step in mirroring your iPhone screen to your Apple TV is to connect both of your devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download TikTok on your iPhone from the Apple App Store.
- Once installed, sign in to your TikTok account. If you don’t have a TikTok account, first sign up. (I will show you sign up process in the later segment of this article)
- Now swipe down the notification panel to access the control center.
- It will start looking for the available Apple TV devices. Select your device from the list.
- Once you tap on your Apple TV, the connection will be established. Whatever content you play on your iPhone will be displayed on your Apple TV.
This is an easy method to watch TikTok on Apple TV. Please keep in mind that there might be a little delay in the mirrored content and that is normal and depends on internet speed.
Check Out: How to Watch TikTok on Roku
How to Create TikTok Account?
The process of signing up is fairly easy and you can sign up either on your PC, Android device, or iPhone. Once you have signed up, you can use it on all devices simultaneously.
- Open the TikTok application on your iPhone.
- You can sign up using multiple ways including a phone number, email, Facebook account, and even an Apple account.
- Depending on your sign-up selection, it will ask for different details like your date of birth. Enter all the required details.
- You will receive a 4-digit code either on your phone number or your email ID depending on your sign-up model.
- Enter the code and you are good to go. Enjoy unlimited entertainment from TikTok on your iPhone.
For all content creators, if you are not using TikTok for content marketing, then believe me you are missing out on a huge chunk of traffic. TikTok has around 1 billion active users from all around the world. With that being said, if you want to entertain yourself, then TikTok is a great option. To enjoy it, even more, watch it on a bigger screen of your TV. This is the goal of the article “How to Watch TikTok Videos on Apple TV” so that you can enjoy videos in a better way.
If you have found our article useful, do let us know via the comment section as it will encourage us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you watch TikTok on Apple TV?
Yes, you can watch TikTok on Apple TV with the help of Apple AirPlay using your iPhone or iPad.
Is TikTok on Apple TV officially available?
Unfortunately, there is no official version of TikTok available for Apple TV. You have to involve an iOS handheld device to watch TikTok on Apple TV.
How can I watch TikTok without an account?
If you don’t have a TikTok account, you can still watch TikTok while using the TikTok viewer option. However, private accounts and videos won’t be available for access.
How to AirPlay TikTok?
Download TikTok on your iOS device and then screen mirror it to any AirPlay-compatible device. Only swipe down control center and click on Screen Mirror.