TLS Tunnel VPN for PC is a free VPN that aims to cross barriers imposed by internet providers and governments and to guarantee privacy, freedom, and anonymity to users for secure internet surfing.
Table of Contents
About TLS Tunnel VPN
If you have ever needed a VPN for the sake of your security, then no doubt you might have an idea of what a VPN is? and why you can’t trust every VPN out there. TLS Tunnel VPN is one of the best VPN in its category because of the protocols it uses.
The available official servers use a proprietary protocol that is called TLSVPN, it is a simple protocol that protects the connection using TLS 1.3 (and TLS 1.2 optionally), the same used in HTTPS sites, with a self-signed certificate verified at the time of connection to avoid interception.
The official servers of the VPN also allow you to communicate with other users connected to the same server through the generated IP, your IP will be accessible by other users and you will also be able to access other users, by default this is disabled to avoid security problems.
TLS Tunnel VPN for PC is a very secure application because the official servers allow the passage of any IPv4 protocol, whereas the SSH connection of private servers allows only the passage of TCP, and the rest of the UDP will only be possible on private servers if the server is running any UDP.
The gateway such as badvpn-udpgw, without the connection UDP, you will not be able to play some games online or access some services. These protocols make it a perfect choice.
How to use TLS Tunnel VPN
In order to use TLS Tunnel VPN for PC, it requires no registration or payment, just a functional internet connection or knowledge to go through your provider’s restrictions in case your access is blocked.
You can also use your own server through SSH, (Private Server option), in the standard method using port 22 (SSH standard), or with connection text and SNI if the server is prepared to receive these types of connections.
TLS Tunnel VPN for PC
You can install TLS Tunnel VPN for PC with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks, or Nox app player. I will be installing TLS Tunnel VPN for PC using Bluestacks but first, we need to check the system requirements.
Checking System Requirements for Bluestacks
- You should have a running OS like Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Your processor must be at least dual-core Intel or AMD Processor.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- At least 5GB of Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- These are the minimum requirements for Bluestacks, refer to the below pic for a comparison of minimum and recommended requirements.
Installing TLS Tunnel for PC using Bluestacks
- Open the Bluestacks emulator.
- Go to Google Play Store, and log in to it.
- Tap on the search bar, and write TLS Tunnel.
- Click on install, and wait till the installation finishes.
- Go back to your main screen, and you will have TLS Tunnel VPN for PC installed.
Top Alternatives of TLS Tunnel VPN
- HTTP Injector
- HTTP Custom
- F5 Access
- Droid VPN
TLS Tunnel VPN has a rating of 4.2 in the Google Play store.
The only thing to be kept in mind is that the TLS Tunnel is completely free, but with the Private Server option, so if you don’t have your own server, you can pay to have access to third-party servers. The issue with private servers is that there will be no responsibility of TLS Tunnel for the private servers.