TP-Link Tether for PC is one of the easiest ways to access and manage your TP-Link Router, xDSL Router, or Range Extender with your mobile devices or even with your PC.
Overview of TP-Link Tether
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of TP-Link Tether
- 2 Features of TP-Link Tether
- 3 Compatible Devices
- 4 TP-Link Tether for PC
- 5 Installing Bluestacks on PC
- 6 Steps of installation of TP-Link Tether for PC using Bluestacks
- 7 Rating of TP-Link Tether
- 8 Similar Applications
- 9 Review
If you are a TP-Link consumer, then you will love to use the TP-Link Tether for PC because TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your TP-Link Router, xDSL Router, or Range Extender with your mobile devices or your PC. It has great features ranging from quick setup to parental controls, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see your device status, online client devices, and their privileges.
TP-Link Tether does not work when connected to the guest network, so make sure you are connected to the right network in order to use this application. This is so easy to use that you only need to connect the hardware, and then configure Wi-Fi by following a few simple steps. You will get all the information about your Wi-Fi in real-time on your application’s dashboard.
Features of TP-Link Tether
- With TP-Link Tether for PC, you can setup SSID, password, and Internet or VDSL/ADSL settings of your devices
- You can also block all unauthorized users who are accessing your devices in any way.
- It allows you to manage the permissions of client devices.
- One of the best features that I liked the most is the parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management.
- It will help you optimize your WiFi range by finding the best location to place your range extender.
- TP-Link Tether will automatically turn off the LEDs at a specific time.
- It supports multitasking because it can manage most TP-Link devices simultaneously.
AD7200 V1, Archer C5400 V1, Archer C3200 V1 ,Archer C3150 V1,Archer C2600 V1, Archer C2300 V1
Archer A2300 V1, Archer C1900 V1,Archer C9 V1, Archer C8 V1,Archer C7 V2, Archer C1200 V1,Archer C60 V1, Archer C59 V1,Archer C58 V1, Archer C55 V1,Archer C50 V1, Archer C2 V1,Archer C900 V1, Archer C25 V1, Archer C20 V1. TL-WDR4300 V1, TL-WDR3600 V1, TL-WDR3500 V1, TL-WR1045ND V2, TL-WR1043ND V3, TL-WR1043N V5, TL-WR949N V5, TL-WR945N V1, TL-WR942N V1, TL-WR941ND V5, TL-WR940N V2, TL-WR849N V4, TL-WR845N V1, TL-WR843N V4, TL-WR842N V3, TL-WR841ND V9, TL-WR841N V9, TL-WR840N V2, TL-WR749N V6, TL-WR741ND V5, TL-WR740N V5, TL-WR941HP V1, TL-WR841HP V2.
Archer VR2800v V1, Archer VR2800 V1, Archer VR2600v V1, Archer VR2600 V1, Archer VR900v V1, Archer VR900 V1, Archer VR600v V1, Archer VR600 V1, Archer VR400v V1, Archer VR400 V1,Archer VR200v V1,Archer VR200 V1,Archer D9 V1,Archer D7 V1,Archer D5 V1,Archer D2 V1,Archer D20 V1,TD-W9977 V1.
RE650 V1, RE590T V1, RE580D V1, RE500 V1, RE450 V1, RE380D V1, RE355 V1, RE350 V1, RE305 V1, TL-WA860RE V2, TL-WA855RE V1, TL-WA854RE V2, TL-WA850RE V2, TL-WA830RE V3, TL-WA820RE V1.
TP-Link Tether for PC
TP-Link Tether can be accessed using its official website for gaining all the required information. If you want to install TP-Link Tether for PC, you should install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player on your PC. After that, it will be just a piece of cake to install TP-Link Tether on PC. In the below sections, I will explain all the procedures for installing Bluestacks on your PC.
With Bluestacks on your PC, you can install many other Android applications on your PC like Huawei Hilink on your PC. So let’s get started with installing Bluestacks.
Installing Bluestacks on PC
Once you know the system requirements of Bluestacks and your PC can easily support it, you can easily download it from the official website. One thing that you should take care of while downloading the offline installer, and that is, you have to select the right operating system and appropriate Android architecture. For illustration, the picture is given below.
- At least Microsoft Windows 7.
- Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor.
- The PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- 5GB Free Disk Space is required.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
- Stabel internet connection is required.
Steps of installation of TP-Link Tether for PC using Bluestacks
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and run it.
- Sign in to the Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Write TP-Link Tether in the search bar, and select it.
- Click on install, and wait for the installation to finish.
- Then go back to your home screen, and you can see TP-Link Tether for PC installed.
- Open TP-Link Tether on PC and you can manage your WiFi network.
Rating of TP-Link Tether
It has a rating of 4.2 in the Apple App Store and 4.5 in the Google Play Store.
- Huawei HiLink
- ASUS Router
- tp MiFi
- TP-Link Tapo
If you want to manage your WiFi network in an efficient way, then you should install TP-Link Tether for PC. It has some very good features like parental control, helps you find the best location to place your range extender, and more. If you are a user of TP-Link devices, only then install TP-Link Tether for PC and you will enjoy using it.