About Uzzu TV
Table of Contents
- 1 About Uzzu TV
- 2 Is Uzzu TV Available on Roku?
- 3 How to Watch Uzzu TV on Roku?
- 4 Final Words
- 5 Frequently Asked Question
Uzzu TV is a streaming service famous for its budget-friendly subscription plans. It also serves as a television content provider over the Internet Protocol network. Basically, Uzzu TV is an IPTV provider that allows you to watch live games of NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, and a lot of other sports events. It also has more than 61 other channels where you can watch more content.
Uzzu TV is a paid application and offers three plans. The weekly plan will cost you $6.99/week, the monthly plan will cost you $20.99/Month, and the annual plan costs around $120/Anum. Uzzu TV is available for Android, iOS, and Windows and you can also install and watch Uzzu TV on Roku. Let me show you How to watch Uzzu TV on Roku. If you find that certain applications like MSG Go are not available on Roku, you can use the screen mirror feature to watch such applications on your Roku.
Is Uzzu TV Available on Roku?
Unfortunately, Uzzu TV is not available in the official Roku Channel Store. It was available in the previous time but now has been removed by Roku. Don’t worry if you can’t find Uzzu TV on Roku Channel Store, you still can watch its content on Roku using the screen mirroring method. Let us start with it without any further delay.
How to Watch Uzzu TV on Roku?
You can either mirror your Android smartphone’s screen or your iPhone’s screen depending upon the smartphone you have. We will first do it for Android smartphones.
Using Web Video Caster
- Connect your smartphone to a stable internet connection.
- Go to the Google Play Store and download Web Video Caster.
- Once Web Video Caster is downloaded, install it on your smartphone.
- Then open the Web Video Caster application and click on three lines on the left top corner of the screen.
- Then click on the IPTV option from the menu.
- Then click on “+icon” and then go to the IPTV address tab and provide the M3U list that was already provided to you by Uzzu TV as a welcome email.
- If you can’t find that welcome email, you can use this link “https://uzzu.tv/app2/your_email” to create your own URL. Please replace “email” with your proper email.
- Once asked for a name, provide it and tap on the save option to complete adding the IPTV list.
- On your Roku, go to settings and enable Screen Mirroring on your device. Then open Web Video Caster and tap on the “Cast” option.
- Keep in mind that your smartphone and your Roku device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Finally, on your smartphone play any content and you will be able to enjoy Uzzu TV on Roku while using an Android smartphone.
Check Out: How to get Apollo Group TV on Roku & How to add Bally Sports on Roku
Using Screen Mirror Via iPhone
As Uzzu TV is an IPTV, so you need an IPTV player like the GSE Smart IPTV player to watch Uzzu TV on Roku.
- On your iPhone, go to the Apple App Store and download GSE smart IPTV player. It will cost you $3 for lifetime access because it is not a free app.
- Once installed, open the GSE Smart IPTV Player and then click on the left sidebar menu and select RemotePlaylists.
- Then click on the plus icon on the right upper corner of the screen to add a new Remote Playlist.
- Once you click on +icon, you will be asked to either tap on M3U List or JSON URL. Tap on the M3U URL list and provide the URL that you have received from Uzzu TV via email after buying a subscription. Please note that you have to enter it in a proper format like “https://uzzu.tv/app2/your_email” in the URL box and enter the name on the required tab.
- Finally, tap on the “Add button” to save the playlist, now get back into the Remote Playlist, and click on the freshly added playlist.
- Now on your iPhone swipe down the screen to access the control center. Tap on the Screen Mirroring option and then select your Roku device. Please note that on your Roku device, you have to enable the Apple AirPlay feature from the settings.
- Finally, your iPhone’s screen is mirrored to Roku and you can watch Uzzu TV on Roku using your iPhone.
Uzzu TV on Roku is a dream channel for every sports lover because you won’t miss any single game. It offers a free trial but you have to buy the premium version to access all the content and that too in 1080p resolution. I hope this tutorial about How to watch Uzzu TV on Roku is helpful and if you have any queries you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Question
Does Roku have UZZU TV?
Unfortunately, Uzzu TV is not officially available on Roku. However, you can screen mirror it from your Android or iPhone.
Is the Uzzu TV app available on the Play Store?
Uzzu TV is not available in the Google Play Store either. You need to download it from the third-party website using Google.
Is Uzzu TV a free or paid application?
Uzzu TV offers some of its content for free. However, to access all of the premium content you need to buy its subscription.