Table of Contents
- 1 About Daily Wire
- 2 Daily Wire Subscription Plans
- 3 How to watch Daily Wire on Apple TV
- 4 How to Screen mirror Daily Wire to Apple TV
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
About Daily Wire
Daily Wire is an American-based news website and media talk shows platform. On Daily Wire, you can watch the web’s fastest-growing conservative commentary from Ben Shapiro, Andrew Klavan, Michael Knowles, and Matt Walsh.
Daily Wire has shows for every mood like the Andrew Klavan Show as Andrew laughs his way through Armageddon with political satire, cultural commentary, interviews, and relentless mockery of racial pieties, sexual perversities, and feminist absurdities while Matt gives you a no-holds-barred take on today’s cultural, religious, and political issues.
Daily Wire is available for multiple platforms including Android, iOS, and you can also watch Daily Wire on Firestick. If you are an Apple TV user, you can install Daily Wire on Apple TV from the App Store. In this article, I will show you two different methods of How to Watch Daily Wire on Apple TV.
Daily Wire Subscription Plans
Daily Wire is a paid channel and it offers three subscription plans at different prices with different features. Pricing details are mentioned in the table below.
How to watch Daily Wire on Apple TV
- Launch your Apple TV, connect it to the internet and then navigate to the App Store.
- In the App Store, click on the Search bar and then write “Daily Wire” using the virtual keyboard.
- Select the Daily Wire icon from the search result.
- Then click on Buy to download the application from the App Store.
- Wait for a little until Daily Wire is downloaded, then launch the Daily Wire on Apple TV.
- Login using your credentials to your account.
- Finally, you will be able to watch Daily Wire on Apple TV.
How to Screen mirror Daily Wire to Apple TV
- In order to Screen Mirror Daily Wire to Apple TV, make sure that your iPhone and Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now install the Daily Wire app from the Apple App Store.
- Swipe down the notification panel to access the control center on your iPhone.
- Select Screen Mirroring from the Control Center.
- Once you click on the Screen Mirroring option, you will see a list of available devices. Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
- Finally, you will be able to see the content of your iPhone on your TV screen.
- Launch Daily Wire on your iPhone and start playing any show.
- You will be able to watch Daily Wire on Apple TV using the screen mirroring method.
If you have an interest in current affairs, political affairs, religious talks, international relations, and stuff like this, then you must install Daily Wire on Apple TV. Although it is a paid application, it only costs $4/Month for its basic package. This platform will give you an insight into what’s going on in the world with touches of laughter.
I hope this tutorial about How to Watch Daily Wire on Apple TV is helpful, if you have any queries you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Daily Wire on Apple TV officially available?
Yes, Daily Wire is officially available in the Apple App Store. You can easily download it from the store.
Is Daily Wire Available on Roku?
Just like for Apple TV, Daily Wire is also available for Roku. Go to Roku Channel Store and download it on your Roku device.
How much does Daily Wire cost on Apple TV?
Daily Wire has three plans. The very basic is “Reader’s Pass” which costs around $4/Month, the Insider will cost you $12/Month while the All Access costs around $20/Month.