Install YooSee for PC free Windows 7/8/10
Published in Security, surveillance. Tags: Yoosee for PC, YooSee on PC, YooSee PC.
YooSee for PC is a smart application that you can use for home surveillance from anywhere in the world. It works on the advanced Cloudlink P2P network transmission technology.
YooSee is a home surveillance application that you can use for monitoring your home, office, or any other property, on your smartphone, or even on your PC. It has got very interesting features that include adding a device by scanning the QR code, two-way communication just like intercom service, video recording for playback later, and more.
YooSee for PC has a very simple and unique user interface that is very easy to use as well. It is a lightweight application that works on low-end smartphones as well. Remote monitoring can be realized so simply, letting you care about your families and friends at any time everywhere. In this article, I will guide you on how you can install and run YooSee for PC with the help of an Android emulator.
How to use YooSee?
As I mentioned earlier, YooSee is an easy-to-use application where camera setup is very easy. All you have to do is to open the application, register yourself, and you will receive an email for a secondary code. After that, your login process will be complete. Then login to the application, and you will see a plus “+” sign where you can add new devices. There are multiple ways to add devices like scanning QR codes, fast networking, SmartLink, and wired communication.
Once you select any of the mentioned device adding methods, follow the rest of the steps that are self-explanatory, and eventually, you will be able to use YooSee.
Can I run YooSee for PC?
Of course, you can run YooSee for PC but not directly. It means that you will first need to download a third-party application called an Android emulator. Any Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player will be helpful in running YooSee on PC. Once you install Bluestacks on your PC, you can run almost all of the Android applications on your PC.
I personally use Bluestacks because of its fast speed and amazing features. Before jumping into the installation procedure, let us first have a look at the system requirements of Bleustacks.
Installing Bluestacks on PC
System Requirements of Bluestacks
- At least Microsoft Windows 7.
- Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor is the minimum.
- The PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- At least 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
- A stable broadband internet connection.
- Make sure to enable virtualization on your PC.
- Please note that this is the minimum requirement, for recommended requirements, please refer to the below picture.
- Visit the official website of the Bluestacks.
- Go to the download page.
- On the right of the page, select your current operating system and your required Android version.
- Click on download, and it will start downloading the offline installer.
- Once the installer is downloaded, open it and you can see Bluestacks being downloaded.
- After that, run the downloaded file and follow the install shield wizard steps.
Installation steps of YooSee for PC using Bluestacks
- Launch the installed Bluestacks emulator.
- Sign in using your Gmail ID.
- Go to the Google Play Store, and tap on the search bar.
- Write YooSee in the search bar, and open it.
- Click install, and wait for the installation to finish.
- Go back to your home screen and you can see YooSee for PC installed.
- Open it and you can start monitoring your home on your PC.
Rating of YooSee
YooSee has a rating of 4.3 in the Apple App Store and 3.7 in the Google Play Store.
YooSee is a good application when it comes to features and usability. It has a unique user interface that makes it very easy to use. YooSee for PC will allow you to monitor your home from anywhere on a bigger screen. It streams video in HD quality and also offers two-way communication just like an intercom system. If you are looking for a surveillance application, then I would recommend opting for YooSee for PC.