YouTube Vanced for PC is a blessing for all those YouTube users who were fed up of annoying ads, and missing features like support of background playback, download video offline use, and more.
About YouTube Vanced
Table of Contents
YouTube Vanced is an Android application that you can also install on your PC and will help you in getting rid of annoying ads, that pop up while you are watching your favorite video on YouTube. It has many good features that include a built-in ad blocker, background playback, and more. You can also use secondary themes in the YouTube Vanced application.
The only issue is that this application has been removed from the Google Play Store, and you need to download its APK from some other sites. Once you download the APK file, you can install YouTube Vanced for PC and enjoy YouTube’s seamless streaming. It works on all types of devices like rooted devices, non-rooted devices, and Magisk. Although the installation procedure of all devices is a little bit different.
Features of YouTube Vanced
- YouTube Vanced comes with Built-in Adblocker so you don’t have to deal with those annoying ads anymore.
- It will allow you to play music in the background as it supports background playback.
- It also features force HDR mode.
- With the help of YouTube Vanced, you can override max resolution in the YouTube videos.
- It comes with the support of a pinch to zoom for all devices which is really cool.
- It comes with a built-in Casting Toggle, also supports Secondary Themes and Video Window Style
- It will let you watch picture-in-picture videos which are really helpful.
- You can watch a video on repeat on YouTube Vanced.
How to download YouTube Vanced for PC?
If you want to download YouTube Vanced for PC, you will first need to find the APK file of YouTube Vanced. Then you will need to download Bluestacks and install it on your PC. Then you will be able to run YouTube Vanced for PC and enjoy YouTube without ads.
Once you install Bluestacks on your PC, you can download Android applications from the Google Play Store as well like MeWe, Fios TV, and more.
Installing Bluestacks on PC
Before installing Bluestacks on PC, you need to check the system requirements so that your PC can run Bluestacks smoothly. Below are the system requirements of Bluestacks, and once you find out that your PC has all these requirements, you can download and install it on your PC. Check out this article, if you want to know the complete process in detail. Please note that below are the minimum requirements for Bluestacks.
- Your PC should be running on Windows 7 and above.
- It should have at least dual-core Intel or AMD Processor.
- The RAM must be at least 2GB.
- 5GB Free Disk Space is required at least.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
- A stable internet connection with decent speed.
Installation steps of YouTube Vanced for PC using Bluestacks
- First of all, download the APK file of YouTube Vanced here.
- Once the download is complete, run the Bluestacks emulator.
- Then press “CTRL+SHFT+B“, and locate the APK file.
- After that, select the file and press “Ok”.
- You will see YouTube Vanced for PC installation will start.
- Wait for a while, and YouTune Vanced on PC will be installed.
- Launch it and enjoy using YouTube in a seamless way.
Alternatives of YouTube Vanced
- Vanced Tube
- Vanced Kit
- You Vanced Tube
- Free Block Ads
If you are not like me and use YouTube frequently, then you must install YouTube Vanced for PC. It will help you in making your YouTube experience better by blocking all the annoying ads. and allowing you to playback in the background and more amazing features. The only issue is that you won’t find this application on the Google Play Store, but can easily be found on the internet, and in fact, I have provided you the download link.